Counseling Employers On Human Resource Policy Matters And Employee Relations
More Than Just Employment Law Attorneys, We Are Employment Consultants
Whether you are a small business just starting out or an established corporation looking to grow and protect your business, we can help ensure that your company’s policies and procedures comply with state and federal regulations in the ever-changing modern business environment. We invite you to learn more about the seminars and educational events hosted by our experienced lawyers.
Topics we help our clients address include:
- Human resources policies
- Employee handbooks
- Employment contracts
- Governing duties
- Wage and hour classifications
- Severance agreements
- Executive agreements
- Training regarding workplace violence, harassment, discrimination and affirmative action
- Employment matters pertaining to mergers and acquisitions
- Employee disciplinary actions, termination and layoffs
- Privacy and social media policies
- FMLA/CFRA Leave
- Disability accommodation
- Workplace violence and harassment investigations
By taking advantage of our educational services and seminars, you can protect your business from potential disputes and disruptions. To learn more, review our page outlining upcoming events.
We work with employers across a variety of industries in California.