BUILDING SUCCESSFUL BUSINESSES
Michael J. Conway
- Employment Litigation
- Business & Labor Consulting
- Labor Law
- Business & Commercial Litigation
- Class Action Defense
Michael Conway is an associate attorney at Sagaser, Watkins & Wieland PC, where he has practiced law since gaining admission to the State Bar in November 2018.
Mr. Conway graduated summa cum laude from California State University, Fresno in 2015 with a bachelor's degree in political science and a minor in mass communications and journalism. He attended Fresno State on a full-ride academic scholarship as a Smittcamp Family Honors scholar.
Thereafter, Mr. Conway attended law school at University of San Diego, where he received the Dean's Honors academic scholarship. He graduated from the University of San Diego in 2018 finishing in the top ten percent of his graduating class while receiving Order of the Coif and magna cum laude honors. During law school, Mr. Conway worked as a law clerk for Sagaser, Watkins & Wieland PC.
Mr. Conway represents both private and public sector employers in all aspects of employment and labor law matters, including wage and hour litigation, employment discrimination, wrongful termination, harassment, retaliation. He also regularly consults business entities on numerous aspects of employment, labor, and business law.
Mr. Conway enjoys spending time with his wife, Chelsie, his family, following all athletics, reading, and participating in community events in his spare time.
- University of San Diego School of Law, San Diego, California
- J.D. - 2018
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Honors: Order of the Coif
- Honors: With Honors
- Honors: CALI Excellence for the Future Award for highest grades in: Multistate Bar Exam Prep (2018), Professional Responsibility (2017), Tax I (2016)
- Honors: Recipient, Dean’s Honors Academic Scholarship, University of San Diego (2015-2018)
- California State University Fresno, Fresno, California
- B.A. - 2015
- Honors: summa cum laude
- Honors: With Honors
- Honors: Dean’s List, CSU Fresno (2011-2015)
- Honors: Member, Smittcamp Family Honors College, CSU Fresno (2011-2015)
- Honors: Maddy Institute Legislative Intern Scholarship Recipient, CSU Fresno (2013)
- Major: Political Science
- California, 2018
- Fresno County Bar Association, Member, 2018
- Fresno County Young Lawyers Association, Member, 2018
Current Employment Position
- Associate Attorney
- Sagaser, Watkins & Wieland PC, Law Clerk, 2015 to 2018
- Winn Residential Property Management, Corporate Intern, 2013 to 2014
Fraternities or Sororities
- Sigma Phi Epsilon