BUILDING SUCCESSFUL BUSINESSES
- Civil Litigation
- Employment and Labor Law
Daniella M. Crisanti joined Sagaser, Watkins & Wieland PC in December of 2023. Her practice includes representing clients in a variety of labor and employment law matters, including but not limited to: employment discrimination, wrongful termination, harassment, and wage and hour violations.
Prior to joining Sagaser, Watkins & Wieland PC, Ms. Crisanti practiced civil litigation for two years at a well-regarded local law firm where she gained significant experience in representing insurance companies and business entities in civil litigation matters. During law school, Ms. Crisanti interned as a law clerk to a criminal defense attorney in San Francisco, California where she obtained valuable litigation and legal writing skills.
Born and raised in New Haven County, Connecticut, Ms. Crisanti moved to California in 2018 to pursue her dream of becoming an attorney. Upon passing the California bar, Ms. Crisanti moved to the Fresno area to practice law. Ms. Crisanti currently serves as a board member of the Fresno County Young Lawyers Association. Additionally, Ms. Crisanti is a member of the Fresno County Bar Association and the Fresno County Women Lawyer Association. In her spare time, Ms. Crisanti enjoys travelling, hiking, reading, and participating in community events.
- Golden Gate University School of Law, San Francisco, California
- J.D. – 2020
- Honors: Jesse W. Carter Society (Graduated top 10% of class)
- Honors: Witkin Award for Business Associations; CALI Excellence for the Future Award for Wills and Trusts; CALI Excellence for the Future Award for Constitutional Law; CALI Excellence for the Future Award for Trial Advocacy
- Certification: Litigation
- University of Connecticut, Storrs, Connecticut
- B.A. – 2016
- Major: Political Science and Philosophy
- California, 2021
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California
- Fresno County Bar Association, Member
- Fresno County Women Lawyers Association, Member
- Fresno County Young Lawyers Association, Board Member
Current Employment Position
- Associate Attorney