BUILDING SUCCESSFUL BUSINESSES
Samuel O. Munson
- Employment & Labor Law 100%
Sam Munson is an associate at Sagaser, Watkins & Wieland PC. He joined our office in October 2020. Mr. Munson represents employers in various aspects of labor relations and employment law matters, including, but not limited to: employment discrimination; wrongful termination; harassment; and wage and hour.
Mr. Munson was admitted to the Bar of the State of California in 2021. He graduated magna cum laude with his Bachelor of the Arts in Philosophy from Fresno State. He earned his Juris Doctor from the University of Nebraska College of Law. During his time at Nebraska Law, he pursued coursework in business law and litigation and completed a program of concentrated study in real estate law.
- University of Nebraska College of Law, Lincoln, Nebraska
- J.D. - 2020
- Honors: CALI Excellence for the Future Award: International Trade: Agriculture, Food and Wine
- California State University, Fresno, Fresno, California
- B.A. - 2014
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Major: Philosophy
- California, 2021
Current Employment Position
- Nebraska Department of Revneue, Lincoln, NE, Law Clerk I, 2019
- The Law Offices of Randolf Krbechek, Fresno, CA, Law Clerk/Legal Assistant, 2015 to 2018